How can you help Chimwemwe Children's Centre?
There are lots of ways you can help the project!
Donation of Money
You can donate to Chimwemwe Children's Centre safely and securely via PayPal. Click on the button below to be taken to the secure PayPal site. You can pay using a PayPal account, or by credit or debit card.
Donation of time
If you are in Malawi and have a few hours of time that you could spare, you could help us with supporting the children by:
- visiting the children at school to support them
- meeting the children on the streets and listening to their stories and showing them that people care
- playing football or netball with the children, or other participating in other recreational games
- listening to the children read or helping the children with their schoolwork
- teaching the children about first aid, health issues, how to cook, how to cultivate land, how to build things etc
- helping out at the centre
- if you are a professional, you might be able to run training courses for the staff at Chimwemwe
Donation of Equipment
We would welcome any donations of relevant school textbooks, recreational equipment (footballs, board games etc.), school stationary, clothes for the children, computing equipment, etc.
If you have either time and/or equipment that you think might be useful, please contact Mac for advice and information on how you can help.
Chimwemwe Good Gifts
Are you tired of getting presents you don't want or struggling to think of a good gift for someone? Why not buy a Chimwemwe Gift? You could buy the gift of a uniform for a child, school books and fees, meals for a month, sporting equipment or a business start-up grant.
Click here to open a pdf file giving information about the gifts available and the order form.
Become a Friend of Chimwemwe
You can become a Friend of Chimwemwe's for £25 a year. Friends will get up-to-date information on the children and the projects via a newsletter, and will be listed on the page of sponsors. £25 buys a uniform and pair of shoes for a child to enable them to go to school, or will buy books to help them study. For approximately 50p a week you can help to support some of the most vulnerable children in Malawi.
Email Amanda for information on how you can can become a Friend of Chimwemwe.
Registering with easyfundraising.org.uk
Chimwemwe Children's Centre is registered as a charitable cause with easyfundraising.org.uk.
If you live in the UK and do online shopping, just by registering with them and doing your normal online shopping via the easyfundraising site, you can generate funds for Chimwemwe at no cost to yourself.
Go to easyfundraising.org.uk. to find out more and register.